"The Darkest Minds" is a thrilling dystopian film that takes place in a world where a deadly disease wipes out 98% of America's children. The remaining 2% who survive develop extraordinary abilities and are subsequently confined to internment camps. In this gripping story, a courageous 16-year-old girl manages to escape her camp and embarks on a perilous journey with a group of fellow teenagers who are also fugitives from the government. If you're eager to watch this captivating movie, you can find it on platforms such as Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV.
After a disease kills 98% of America’s children, the surviving 2% develop superpowers and are placed in internment camps. A 16-year-old girl escapes her camp and joins a group of other teens on the run from the government.
A dyslexic graduate of a pedagogical institute is forced to become a teacher of Russian language and literature in a secondary school. Despite the illness, he manages to establish contact with the students, who in the end will help him keep his job. Show More